Okay, so maybe not 101 ways, but I was thinking how baby wipes have become a firm staple in my life and all the things I use them for. Some of these (from a post by another blogger) made me giggle (mainly because I did the same things she also did) and in support, thought I would let you know my top 5 ways that baby wipes have become a firm part of my life!
- Butts – okay, so the main use is to clean my little one’s bum, they also work on Jasper’s bum if needed and also mine if I need to (don’t judge me)
- Makeup Remover – they are great for removing make up especially mascara (including water proof!)
- Cleaning the Table – they are great for cleaning the table, the chairs and the sideboard (okay and the floor, handles and sink area) they also work well on trainers, the car surfaces and window sills
- Washing any part of me that I do not have time to fully wash with a shower! With Jasper, Fleur and deadlines to make all day every day, sometimes a shower is impossible. So whatever needs a wipe or clean, gets one with a baby wipe
- Healing! If i accidentally cut my leg in the shower, and my leg decides to bleed everywhere, pop a baby wipe on the wound and then use another to tie round it (and on the ankle) so it is tight on the leg (not too tight) and the bleeding stops shortly after! I have also before forgotten to take it off, slept in it and scared the hubby the next morning
So, what can you not live without? I love baby wipes and think I actually would be slightly lost without them!